Refinance Document Checklist
In order for us to complete your application and start processing your loan, we will need a variety of documents from you. We understand that gathering all of the required information may take some time, but the faster the information is gathered, the faster we can get your loan closed and funded!
- General Information
- Social Security numbers for both you and any co-borrowers.
- Driver’s License or other official State identification.
- Residence history for the past 2 years. If you are renting, either 12 months canceled rent checks or the name and address of your current landlord.
- Copy of deed and most recent property tax bill
- Asset Information
- Copies of checking and savings accounts statements for the past three months.
- Most recent statements for any other assets such as bonds, stocks, or money saved in retirement programs (i.e. 401k or 403b program).
- Income Information
- Recent paycheck stubs covering the last month.
- W-2 withholding forms or income tax returns for the past two years.
- If Self Employed
- If employed in sales, paid by commission, or owns rental real estate:
- Last three (3) years signed personal tax returns – including all schedules.
- if self-employed through a corporation,
- Last three (3) years corporate returns
- Year-to-date profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Miscellaneous Information
- If divorced, please include a fully executed divorce decree.
- If your down payment is a gift, please include a gift letter with an explanation of the where the gift money came from.
- If you have had previous bankruptcy, please include a complete copy of the bankruptcy paperwork with discharge papers.